1) AEFCA is the sole organisation for Football-coaches in Europe, at present 49 coaches- associations out of 47 countries are organised in AEFCA.
2) AEFCA represents the interests of memberorganisations and coaches on european level. AEFCA organises advanced education-events and promotes fairplay and compliance with sporting principles.
3) AEFCA is organised strictly democratic, currently 15 memberorganisations dispatch representatives to administrative bodies of AEFCA.
4) AEFCA organises the « AEFCA-Symposium », a congress for coaches with lecturings and demonstrations on professionnal level, every year in a different membercountry.
5) AEFCA invites two representatives of each memberorganisation to the annual « AEFCA- Symposium » and covers expenses for congress-fee, hotel and accomodation.
6) AEFCA organises in a two-year cyclus a « Legal Symposium » for exchange of informations of legal representatives of memberorganisations and to build a european legal networking.
7) AEFCA works close together with « UEFA » (Union des Associations Européennes de Football) based on the renewed « Memorandum of Understanding ».
8) AEFCA cooperates to « Johan-Cruyff-Institut » (Barcelona/Amsterdam) to gain academic degrees (bachelor and master) in football- and sports-studycours.
9) AEFCA cooperates with « SIGA » (Sport Integrity Global Alliance) – a global consortium of industry and sportsorganisations to combat corruption in sports.
10) AEFCA supports its memberorganisations at their search for lecturers for national education- events by organising contacts to coaches, lecturers and representatives of national and international football-associations.